Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE 7 from yahoo every time I close one page thw whole IE 7 closes down.?

IE 7 from yahoo every time I close one page the whole IE 7 closes down. I installed yesterday at the advise from Yahoo the updated version of IE 7. Now if I have several pages open and have to close one of them down. I get a message saying : windows encountered a problem and have to shut down. Then all shuts down and I loose all info that I typed in one of the sites open. What can I do. It drives me crazy.



IE 7 from yahoo every time I close one page thw whole IE 7 closes down.?microsoft office





sounds like a problem with your ie7 installation, or a plugin you have is causing problems with ie7. Or, perhaps, you've got some spyware that's messing with ie7.



Things to try:



- running a spyware check (try spybot search and destroy)



- using firefox instead of ie7

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers