Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE / Firefox problem?

The problem here is something is wrong with IE AND Firefox.



Whenever I try to view any page, the area where the page is supposed to appear is blank. I've tried refreshing and refreshing, but all they display is just blank nothingness. Rarely does the page appear, and even then it continues "loading" even after the page appears to be fully loaded. After awhile it refreshes and I am back to square one, with the blank screen. I've used IE for awhile then switched to Firefox, for about 6 months now, and I'm quite worried.



What's wrong? It was fine before. Before this happened, there was an update from Norton 2006 (preinstalled on my computer by Compaq, old yes I KNOW). I needed to restart the computer for the changes to take effect, and since then this problem has been occuring. I've tried restarting again and again, but to no avail.



Nothing is wrong with the internet connection. I'm using my dad's comp with the same connection, and it's fine.



IE / Firefox problem?replacement windows





You could try using your system restore facility to restore your PC.



If that still don't work you could Uninstall Norton and install another good free version which will be much lighter on your PC than Norton and be just as secure.



Free Antivirus programs.



http://hubpages.com/_www/hub/what-is-the...



Good luck:/



IE / Firefox problem?windows mail internet explorer



if you have xp system you can go to restore to an earlier date and see if it works ok and go from there.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers